SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
julie

SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012   SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 am

Sorry could not reply direct to you as I deleted the messages after they came through because they did not affect me. I do not use my computer every day so that is why the post was 2 days after the message. Thanks, Julie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: text   SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 pm

The mass Text was sent before 10pm and I only found out on Sunday afternoon when it was mentioned to me by other members that for some reason they all arrived after 23.20pm perhaps due to the volume of texts going out to members, to all intents this is still a very new service which has had very few hic-ups, I can only offer my appologies to everyone who recieved late texts for that was not intended to happen in the first place, with single messages they usually arrive within minutes of being sent.

For the future texts will be sent out before 6pm or moved on to the following day to ensure any delay in arriving does not mean late night messages.

It would have been preferable if you had let me know directly that this had happened so I could have started looking into this sooner rather than posting a message on a public forum 2 days after the texts were sent.

Back to top Go down
https://sohda.forumotion.net
julie

PostSubject: text messages   SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 am

Please can messages be sent out at decent times of the day and night and not like 11.23pm the other night! Thanks Julie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012   SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

New members list for 2012 is now completed mobile phone numbers have been updated, new members added and members who have not rejoined this year have been removed from the list.

A text has been sent out to all paid up members as per the new list at 21:30pm this evening 9th February 2012 - top Table - Technical - and general / parent / interested parties with the option to not recieve any text messages about future meetings, changes and updates for competitions. Messages are kept to a minimum the idea is not to spam you with texts but only send out important updates, changes or critical information. Phone numbers will not be given out or passed on to 3rd parties this is an SOHDA only service.

Anyone who is a paid up member but did not recieve a text message please contact me with your details and I will add you to the service once I have verified your membership there were a few members who did not give a mobile number and will not get updates because of this.

If for any reason you change your mobile number during the year please let me know and I will update the system to keep you on the list and upto date.

send details to smurf8@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks for your help in advance

Stuart Murphy
SOHDA webmaster

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sohda.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012   SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOHDA Mobile phone Mass text messaging service 2012
Page 1 of 1