SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOHDA TXT messaging service update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SOHDA TXT messaging service update Empty
PostSubject: SOHDA TXT messaging service update   SOHDA TXT messaging service update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Mobile phone numbers have been updated for 2011 all members on the list should have recieved the update TXT by now if you are a paid up member / teacher / associate teacher of the SOHDA and you have not recieved a text please e-mail me your details

full name and mobile number to

smurf8@blueyonder.co.uk

All phone numbers will be kept private and will not be handed out to anyone under any circumstances the number of texts sent out with information will be kept to a minimum.

Within the 2011 members list there were a few members who did not supply a mobile number with their membership forms. I have listed those names below if you wish to recieve text updates on possible changes to meetings, competitions and other relevant sohda information please send me your name and mobile number using the e-mail address above.

Jackie Carr
May Davidson
Ken Stephens
Kara Scott
Ashley Walker
Jonathan Faulds
Pauline Knox
James Knox
Linda Mackenzie
Margaret MacPherson
Kath Mitchell
Agnes Virtue

There is no need to reply to this post any one from the list who does not get in contact with me I will assume that you either have no mobile number or do not wish to have text updates sent out.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter

Stuart Murphy
SOHDA webmaster

Back to top Go down
https://sohda.forumotion.net

SOHDA TXT messaging service update
Page 1 of 1