SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annual Raffle Tickets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ashleyv

Annual Raffle Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual Raffle Tickets   Annual Raffle Tickets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi is there any chance someone can put a list of raffle ticket winners on the site please as peolple who bought tickets are wondering if they have won any prizes thanks
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: Annual Raffle Tickets   Annual Raffle Tickets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:00 am

ok i will do so
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com
alexmcguire

PostSubject: Re: Annual Raffle Tickets   Annual Raffle Tickets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 pm

TO ALL MEMBERS (AND NON-MEMBERS) OF THE ASSOCIATION

APPEAL FOR DONATIONS TO THE ANNUAL CHRISMAS RAFFLE

The annual Chrismas raffle will take place at the meeting on 29th November 2009. The Association would like to make an APPEAL for donations to this raffle.

At the moment we only have about half a dozen prizes, so, come on folks, pull out all the stops and make the raffle a huge success as it has been in former years!!!

If you wish to donate please contact April Faulds, Marketing Convener, Tel: 01236 749 348
Mob: 07876407053 or e-mail garyfaulds964@btinternet.com

Best Wishes
April
Back to top Go down
marketing
Admin
marketing

PostSubject: Re: Annual Raffle Tickets   Annual Raffle Tickets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I appealing again t hear from people willing to donate prizes can you please consider this and contact me asap so they can be listed for the draw, we have managed to secure a pair of match tickets donated from Heart of Midlothian football club, food hampers , Bottle of gin etc but still need more
April
Back to top Go down
http://sohdamarketing.co.uk
gary

gary

PostSubject: Annual Raffle Tickets   Annual Raffle Tickets Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi
Just to let you know that raffle tickets should be landing on the doorsteps of dance teachers, please if you have not recieved any and need some contact me ASAP. Also I guesstimated amounts to go round schools some got 50 books some got 100 books wha you dont use can you hand back.I need the sold tickets back for themeeting at end of November. Please make sure ALL TICKETS ARE IDENTIFIED BY SCHOOL (SO WE CAN IDENTIFY WINNERS) AND SEPARATED AND FOLDED. ALSO LOOKING FOR DONATIONS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT We have hopefuly got donations coming from football clubs and high street stores (fingers crossed)
Thanks
April
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Raffle Tickets   Annual Raffle Tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annual Raffle Tickets
Page 1 of 1