SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum
SOHDA FORUM INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gary

gary

Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Na not got shares (yet) lol! lol,hey 2 days before the move and we now have packed 7 boxes and Charlotte is having her birthday "do"the day we move, I think the DVLA have had my driving license more than me hee hee, ah well at least it keeps you all on your toes bounce just dont ask me the phone number as I cant remember it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OH MY GOD !!!!!!   Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 am

Ok I have an idea for SOHDA fund raising, we should start a date board £1 a shot where everyone can select a date in the near future as to when Gary and April will move house again lol, we could have this every couple of months and raise a fortune Hee Hee. Laughing

You two got shares in a removal company lol

Back to top Go down
https://sohda.forumotion.net
Shirley-ann
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 am

You too are making us dizzy!!!!!!

Don't know how you can do it - I'm still not unpacked What a Face

Shirley-ann
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

PostSubject: Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Right Guys we are not takin the mickey but this is our new address as of 18TH SEPTEMBER

6 CROFTEN WYND
VICTORIA PARK
CLARKSTON
AIRDRIE
ML6 7GL

And before you ask Shirley anne yes we did unpack the boxes after our last move (infact we have this down to an art 3 days till we move and only packed 2 boxes lol) will have house packed up by Thursday ha ha

Gary and April Faulds
Marketing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erm Change of address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1