SOHDA FORUM INDEX
The Adminstrator Requires that you login to this forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Competition entry form pdf downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Competition entry form pdf downloads   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:58 am

Due to a few members having problems downloading the file version of the competition entry forms, which was caused by whatever version the file was saved in working against what ever microsoft software version was being used on the members pc I am now uploading the entry forms in PDF format.

Most computers will have Adobe Acrobat Reader software already installed when they bought their PC's but as with everything this is not always the case, below is a link to the adobe website where the latest version of the software 9.1 to open the files can be downloaded for free

http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

I would point out that before clicking on the download button that you remove the tick on the also install google tool bar download that can come with this software by clicking on the tick leaving the box empty. This software wont damage you PC but will add another tool bar on your internet explorer webpage which can be very annoying

If anyone is having problems with the PDF files let me know although there should be no problem now with the downloads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sohda.forumotion.net

Competition entry form pdf downloads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1